Wednesday, October 17, 2012

For the sake of cuteness.

there is something so magical about little girls.  i have no idea what it is, but the cute factor gets dialed up to a zillion.  my nieces weren't doing anything, except just being themselves.  and i had the opportunity to shoot them.  see for yourself!










saltwater sandals!


now how could i post photos of my nieces and not include this little one.  although, she's not so little anymore.  she's only 11 and has bigger feet than me!  she sure does test my patience sometimes, but i do love her lots.  we're all being silly here...my niece and her 2 godparents.  i told you already, i'm the biggest dork there ever was.




p.s.
all photos were taken at my cousin's loft in the SOMA.  i was lovin' his brick wall.  it made the perfect backdrop for all of our family photos. 

No comments:

Post a Comment