Thursday, November 29, 2012

Hello third trimester! 28 week baby bump.

shall we recap?

24 week baby bump.
26 week baby bump.

28 week baby bump.
i saw my ob this morning.  there was some good news and some so-so news.  good news: i passed my OGTT!  no gestational diabetes for me.  my weight is good...16 lbs gained so far, and my blood pressure is within normal limits (116/48).  the heart rate of baby gabriella is strong and right where it should be.  so-so news: then, she measured my fundal height and it's a little higher than she expected it would be for 28 weeks.  she then said that i should get another ultrasound just to make sure everything was ok.  being a pediatric nurse and having google at my finger tips, my thoughts began to race from having a huge baby to having polyhydramnios.  my thoughts have calmed down now, and i've decided to stay positive and not to think about it too much.  my ultrasound appointment is next thursday.  i'll keep you posted on the results.  i was planning on writing a reflection, but as you can imagine, i'm not in the right mood to write one. till next time friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment