Monday, June 18, 2012

A few introductions are in order.

i live with 3 men and 2 dogs...that are male too! there's a lot of testosterone in the house. so without further ado, let me introduce you to all the men in my life or shall i say, in my household.

first, let me show you what my "pseudo-mudroom" looks like on an everyday basis.

these boys sure like sneakers. i'll admit, i don't put away my shoes sometimes too ;-)

this is my husband, my best friend, my partner in crime, my...everything.  he's actually really strong (not just because he has mus-cles...lol) but mentally too. i'll elaborate on that in another post. he's pretty awesome, so i feel pretty blessed. let's just say my mom and dad LOVE him, which speaks volumes. here he is:
he's not too keen on being blogged about, so his anonymous back
is all i can disclose...right now ;-)
this is my brother. he is a character. this young man has a ton of personality. i swear he can get along and strike up a conversation with ANYONE...from a CEO to a rapper...if that makes sense. i hope he knows it, but skys the limit for this guy. if he stays focused and determined, mark my words ladies, this guy is going to be suc-cess-ful. check it:


this is my other brother (in-law). but i don't consider him to be an "in-law". i've known this kid since he was 2. yea, J and i have known each other that long. this young man is soulful. that's what comes to mind when i think of him. he's more quiet than his brother, but his interests are vast. he's artistic and musical, an old soul if you will. he's smart and disciplined and has a good heart. he's taken ladies...sorry.

and then there are the other 2 loves of my life, my furbabies. since i don't have real babies (yet...but gosh darn it i know i will...someday) these 2 let me fullfil my "mothering" fetish. my life would be just a sad, empty, sack of crap if i didn't have these 2 rugrats to love. here they are in all their cute glory.


Bubba-the-Boss (bro-in-law's friend coind him the boss,
and i took a liking to it)


and last but certainly not least, Mr. Joey Biscuit. He's the sweetest.
BTW, he's blind in both eyes =(

2 comments:

  1. That's funny. The hubs will just be mystery man for now. Nice fam. You're outnumbered by men Leia!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shar! Thank goodness all of them are clean and not smelly, including the dogs.

      Delete