Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Gosh, i love stripes.

anyone who knows me, knows that i am a obssessed with stripes. i seriously could wear a striped shirt every single day. i just think it instantly brightens an outfit, making it more chic and glamourus without being over-the-top. stripes are timeless, just ask the parisians! here are a few pictures that show why stripes are just darn right absolutely perfect.

From wellanddapper.tumblr.com
From peacockfeatherevents.blogspot.com

From theglitterguide.com

witanddelight

...and little 'ol me. Pardon the bare feet. No shoes are allowed in my house (it's an asian thing).

2 comments:

  1. LOL! You are miss stripes. It's a Leia thing. Rock it. I like the dress on you! Shar

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks shar! you are a good friend and my only reader...lol.

      Delete