Thursday, August 9, 2012

Let's talk about SKIN

as i mentioned in a previous post, last year sucked for me. on top of all the mishaps and emotional turmoil, the icing on the cake was i started to break out! we're talking deeeeep types of zits. i would even label a few cystic acne. there is something to be said for a girl who hates pretty much everything about her face and body to say that she loves her skin. so you can imagine the magnitude of stress that these pimples had on me. aaaaaannnnnnd, i'm a picker. there would not be a day where i would run my fingers over my face in the shower. if i felt a lump or bump, booyaaah. that pimple would be more like a wound in a few minutes. i know, i know, totally the wrong thing to do. but i just could not help myself.

so scar, after scar formed. dark scars, at that!  well, i'm finally clearing up. and my scars are slowly, but surely fading away.  let me fill you in on a beauty product secret...

obagi nu derm

in my opinion, obagi is by far the best skin care regimen out there.  it will make you red and peely at first, but after that, your skin will be amazeballs.  yes, i said wrote amazeballs.  that's blogger talk for ya...haha.  anyways, on a more important note, what's your skin care routine??

1 comment:

  1. I'm such a simple girl...Oil of Olay has been my go to product for years, even exfoliating with their product a few times a week helps. Maybe it works for me because my skin is more on the dryer side. I've never had a real facial before so this peel stuff scares me! Red face! Ahhhh! I use random eye creams...never sure that it is really doing anything for me but currently using one by Clinique, and use eye primer before concealer. S

    ReplyDelete