Thursday, September 20, 2012

Ramen craving.

i have been craving for ramen for 2 weeks now, thanks to my 2 friends who went without me...thanks a lot shar and sana ;-)

thoughts of spicy, hearty, flavorful broth, with perfectly cooked ramen noodles, savory pork, corn, roasted seaweed, earthy shitake mushrooms, and a single grand quail egg to top it off have been flooding my brain and making my mouth water.

in preparation for our work week (friday is actually john's and my monday), he graciously agreed to go to san mateo so that i could get my ramen fix.  ramen dojo converted john into a ramen lover!  that tells you that this place is gooooood.

and now for some photos...

we got there at 1pm on a thursday and there was a line!

pork belly = yum
roasted seaweed = yum
corn = yum
roasted garlic = yum
ramen dojo = yuuuuuum




i was so happy when i found out that
yogurtland opened in burlingame.
it was a perfect ending to a
lovely afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment