Wednesday, September 19, 2012

And now for a few beauty essentials.

i've already professed my love of obagi products.  i wrote about it here.  i am currently using the nu derm line because i had recently developed what appeared to be a case of adult acne brought upon by stress.  however, i must say that i do love their obagi-c rx system.  i religiously used this for a whole year in preparation for my wedding day.  and it worked people!  my skin was, i kid you not, luminous.  i swear, people would tell me all the time.

and here it is.
other beauty essentials that i have now become obsessed with are high quality shampoos and conditioners.  luckily, i have a cousin who works at a beauty supply store who can get me a discount, 
so i never pay full retail price.  i've been using the pureology hydrate line.  i can totally tell when i switch shampoos.  my hair just does not look or feel the same.  this shampoo and conditioner is $$$, but again, i get a discount ;-)  thanks sue ann!

...and here it is.
my cousin also introduced me to this product. it is the d:fi pomade for hold + shine.  this truly make my hair shiny and controls the frizz.  what more could a girl ask for in a hair product?

...and here it is.

oh, and i can't forget about my hair dryer.  i am currently using the solia 1875w thermal ionic hair dryer.  when i don't blow dry my hair or use a different hair dryer...frizz city.

...and here it is.
there you have it.  these are a few of my beauty essentials.  what are yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment