Monday, December 3, 2012

A manly, yet stylish diaper bag.

remember when i posted about my diaper bag conundrum?  well, john had a diaper bag conundrum himself, lol.  like i mentioned before, i had registered for the black diaper dude messenger bag from babies r us as seen here.

when i was on gilt and looking at the baby & kids section, i came across this grey faux suede diaper dude bag.
husband was immediately drawn to its aesthetics and stylishness.  i swear, he's way more hip than me.  plus it was only $50.  this bag is usually ~$100.  so we bought it and removed the other diaper bag from our registry.  you know i'm going to ask...did your husbands want their own diaper bag?  or did you share???

2 comments:

  1. Dude, Carl uses a bag meant for him going to the shooting range. I haven't really needed a bag yet since I haven't really gone out by myself with Luke yet but I still have TONS of bags that I collected with each pregnancy... A JuJuBee Pack-a-Bee, a Petunia Picklebottom, a cheap tote from BRU... My fave was the cheap one - has a ton of pockets for everything! The JuJuBee & PPB were over $100 each and I barely got use out of them! Which goes to show, it's not all about style and price. It's about functionality. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard great reviews about the PPB! Wow, you're right, I guess pricey doesn't necessarily equate to usefulness.

    ReplyDelete