Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Dedicated post to my first babies.

lately, i've been wondering how my relationship with my dogs will change once our newest addition arrives. will bubba and joey be less cared for, forgotten, receive less attention?

oh boy, that's a tough one to swallow.  i can't imagine loving them any less. you see, i really do think of those 2 as my first babies. everyone adores them and they are both so good with my niece that i'm sure they will acclimate just fine once the newest member of this family arrives.

for those who have dogs, did it change much once you had a new baby?  please tell me no...

and now for some photos.








stare down.

joey: whatcha got in your hand Olivia?

joey: i'll be resting right here while you point at the picture frames.


olivia: i'm trying to pet you joey! stop moving!
bubba: that's my toy olivia. but you can play with it if you want.
joey: what are you guys doing down there? keep it down, i'm trying to rest.

2 comments:

  1. Can Hunter get a photoshoot. Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course he can! I'd love to shoot those big puppy dog eyes.

    ReplyDelete