Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Maternity pants are AWESOME.

my belly started to really declare itself at around 3 1/2 months. i know...early...it's what i thought too. I have my baseline fat gut to thank for that. anyways, my skinny jeans started to get a bit snug and while i was thankful for the bellyband that my sister-in-law let me borrow, i wanted to check out what maternity jeans had to offer me. for those that aren't in the know, motherhood maternity is the cheaper, sister store to a pea in the pod. so naturally, i headed to the nearest motherhood maternity to try on some new jeans. i lucked out because they were having a sale, buy 2 pairs of jeans and get the second 1/2 off. score! each of the jeans i bought came out to $29.99. cheaper than the H&M maternity jeans.  so, i bought 4, but am planning to return one of them, the teal one.  the dark blue and black were a must buy. but i just had to take part in the colored denim craze. so i got the dark red and teal jeans too, but only to get the discounted price.  can i tell you, full panel maternity pants are AWESOME. so comfortable!




for some reason, the website doesn't have the black or teal jeans.  fyi, all of the jeans i bought were the full panel jeans hoping it will take my through all 9 months.

i'm just itching to know, when did you start wearing maternity pants?

No comments:

Post a Comment