Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Camera strap...big deal.

that's what you think.  i've been eyeing a certain black and white camera strap and i finally took the plunge and purchased it a few weeks ago.  low and behold, on a day when john and i are recuperating from a bad cold, a package arrives on my doorstep!  and if i do say so myself, i think this camera strap is cooler than i thought it would be. now i just have to take the plunge and by my nikon 18-200 mm f3.5-5.6 zoom super wide angle lens.


and just in case you were wondering, this is what i do when i'm bored...sit on the floor in my room, in front of my mirror, surrounded by my dogs, and take pictures.  yes, sad but true.


2 comments:

  1. leave it to you to find a fashionable camera strap. and i thought hospital scrubs couldnt get cute. love this post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found you when searching the 18-200mm lens. Nice post. I got the lens and it's worth it.

    I just launched a company marketing a different kind of camera strap. It's live on kickstarter now: http://kck.st/12zAuBW

    Actually, I used the 18-200mm Nikor lens for all the demo shots and videos in that kickstarter project. It is a great lens.

    I hope you'll like our camera strap!

    David

    ReplyDelete