Wednesday, November 14, 2012

To my mom, happy birthday.



happy 64th birthday to the most beautiful, gracious, stylish, smart, strong, funny, and loving woman i know.  knowing what i know now, this woman is one of a kind.  she worked full time, had a home cooked, delicious meal on the table every single night, dressed like no other mom i knew, and would do anything for my dad, my brother, and myself.  she is a woman that i certainly admire and strive to be like.  she's going to make the best grandmother to baby gabriella, and i know i'm going to be a good mom because i was raised by her.  love you forever mom.  happy birthday.  i can't thank you enough for everything you do for me.

if you're wondering what we did to celebrate her birthday...we ate...yummy korean food at mom's tofu house.  you know me, i just had to take some photos ;-)




i was so excited to dig into this bi bim bop that i forgot to take a picture of it.
trust me, it was delicious.

1 comment: